We are the undisputed industry leader. Our tireless attention to detail, extensive and flexible service offerings and, above all, our ability to get the job done right are just a few of the reasons our customers choose us.
We are Controls Service, Inc.
Founded in 1972, in Dearborn Heights, Michigan, Controls Service, Inc. is the premier provider of calibration, maintenance, repair, and testing services for process control, furnace and burner systems. Controls Service, Inc. is a full-service company with the ability to address all your process control needs.
From Control Calibrations to Temperature Uniformity Surveys to Nadcap/AMS2750 Support and everything in between, Controls Service, Inc. possesses the knowledge, the ability, and unmatched professionalism to satisfy your process control needs. Our pledge is to provide service that is “Second to None”. More than just a slogan, “Second to None” has been our way of doing business for over 40 years and we prove it in everything we do.
- Calibration & Repair
- Gas Train Safety Checks
- Burner Analysis and Tuning
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- and much more
- Temperature Uniformity Survey (TUS)
- Thermocouple and Instrument Sales
- System Accuracy Test (SAT)
- Quality Standard Training/Support
Controls Service, Inc. – Service that is “Second to None” – Since 1972
- Understanding CQI-9 3rd Edition (part one) Thermocouples – Article – 3/29/12
- Controls Service, Inc. Announces Total Re-Brand – Press Release – 1/24/2012
- North American International Auto Show Rejuvenated – Article – 1/17/2012
- 10 Must See Cars at the 2012 NAIAS – Slide Show – 1/17/2012
- AIAG Rolls Out CQI-9, 3rd Edition – Article – 12/12/2011